If you remember, back in May I installed the Google Analytic script on all the UW Tacoma Library web pages. Since we adopted the tracking software mid-quarter, in the last quarter of the year we’ll never have a real good baseline to compare last year’s starts to this year’s. Further, since our first full quarter is a summer quarter and those quarters are nothing like the rest of the year I can’t use that as a comparison until next summer. So, I just left out any comparisons… at least until next year.
Here are the numbers:
- Total visits: 68,808
- 44,611 returning visitors
- 24,197 new visitors
- They are in the HOUSE! 41,692 people visited the library web site from within the washington.edu subnet.
- Best Day: October 12th — 3,783
- Most hits from out of state: California (540)
- Most hits/population from out of state: Oregon (100)
That’s a snapshot of the traffic during Fall quarter. If you’d like to see the detailed reports I have the PDF’s and would be more than happy to share them.
Look for in-house computer use stats tomorrow!